It's now became easier to register to The Mobile Photography Blog as you can do it with your Facebook or Twitter account. For the ones also registered, there are also new features. So, here's the list of the new site features:While Integrating with Facebook:
- Ability to register with a Facebook Account
- Ability to associate an existing account to Facebook
- Ability to disassociate at any time your Facebook account with your registration here
- Easy Login by just going to Login menu and clicking on Facebook image (association must be done)
- Ability to import Avatar from Facebook
- Possibility to invite Friends to join the site
- Check for existing Facebook Friends on the site and adding them as Buddies
- People can comment on topics by using their Facebook accountsWhile Integrating with Twitter:
- Ability to register with a Twitter Account
- Ability to associate an existing account to Twitter
- Ability to disassociate at any time your Twitter account with your registration here
- Easy Login by just going to Login menu and clicking on Twitter image (association must be done)
- Ability to import Avatar from TwitterSome tips regarding the new features:
* For the existing members, under your Profile, there are new "Facebook" and "Twitter" tabs that will give you access to all options.
* Once the accounts have been associated, there is also a new Facebook tab on the Main Menu structure.
* Once you associate your Facebook account, a link to your Facebook is added to your profile. If you don't wish to have it, just go to "Profile > Forum Profile > Modify Profile" and, at the bottom, there is the link there. Just delete and save and the link will no longer be shown. Similar process happens when Twitter and the same steps can be followed to remove that information.
Of course, you can still register by creating a username with password. Associating with your social networks is an option.
And for now, that's all...
We hope to continue to improve the site for you.
If you detect any problem or have any doubt regarding the new features, please report to us on this topic.