|Description: 1936 (station established 1862). Inactive since 1966, but well maintained as a daybeacon. Approx. 10 m (33 ft) round cylindrical concrete tower with lantern, gallery, and four ribs. Lighthouse painted with red and white horizontal bands. The original lantern and lens were transferred to the Ashdod lighthouse in 1966.
Total Favorities: 0 View Who Favorited
Posted by: Professor December 25, 2012, 03:39:08 PM
||December 25, 2012, 12:53 pm
||Microsoft Windows Photo Viewer 6.1.7600.16385
Rating: This picture has not been rated yet.