If you have seen Rephotography or worked in this style with a camera and photoshop, you know that its a difficult process with many steps. But recently, many people are using the Timera app for making rephotos.
With Timera users can create rephotos in 3 steps. It's very simple.
On the smartphone you look through the old photo which is on top of a feed from the camera. After this you can mix old photos with today's view. It looks like you open a window in time and travel to the past.
Timera gives you the ability to catch a moment in 2 different times. This free application will allow you to open a window in time and share the experience.
- mix and edit live photos and past photos together in one frame
- suite of editing tools on the smartphone that allow you to easily and accurately create the window in time
- upload and geo-tag photos from the past
- view instant and featured content from nearby and from around the world
- searchable tags that allow you to have fun with a library of photos and create timeras.
- keep personal historical photos so only you can create timeras with them
- full social media integration to share timeras with friends
- take part in an online community of timera creators and geo taggers
- fully featured website http://timera.com
enabling all of the social, viewing and uploading features from the app
The application is free and downloadable from Google Play
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding timera.