Just tested this app and it's amazing the amount of new options that you get with this app. If you are used to shoot with more advanced digital cameras, then this app is for you!
• All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
• DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings.
• Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
• Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
• Program and Speed-priority modes.
• Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds*.
• JPEG as well as PNG** image formats for lossless photo capturing, perfect for post-processing.
• All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
• EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
• Self timer for delayed shooting.
• Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus*** and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
• Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
• In background photo developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
• Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!Free Version
with resolution limitationsFull Version
available for $2.99